[plt-scheme] Any good book that covers PLT Scheme

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 2 20:15:18 EST 2006

>> On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Tommy Nordgren wrote:
>>
>>> I think the title says the most. I'm particularly interested in books
>>> that covers modules for Object-Oriented programming, as well as any
>>> recent book. I've searched my internet bookstore for the word scheme
>>> (in
>>> title), but not found any interesting titles.

You might be interested in a supplement to the Modules Chapter in HtUS
that we're writing at the moment:

   http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/Tmp/contracts.html

This is an incomplete draft that changes every day, but since you
mentioned modules, here we go. -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.