[plt-scheme] TypedScheme: alpha release

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 20 07:51:28 EST 2006

On Dec 18, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Greg Woodhouse wrote:

> I don't seem to be having much luck. I tried the form you gave
> (with "info.ss")

The installation instructions on Sam's "documentation" page are
bogus: "Typed Scheme is available as a package from PLaneT . It can
be installed with the following require statement: (require
("info.ss" ("plt" "typed-scheme.plt" 1)))".

> as well as what is listed on the PLaneT web site, namely
>
> (require (planet "typed-scheme.ss" ("plt" "typed-scheme.plt" 1 0)))

These -- on the planet page -- are working fine for me, though you
need to remember to quit drscheme and restart it.

Apologies from management for inadequate pre-release testing of
documentation. -- Matthias