[plt-scheme] TypedScheme: alpha release

From: Greg Woodhouse (gwoodhouse at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 15:39:52 EST 2006

I don't seem to be having much luck. I tried the form you gave (with "info.ss") as well as what is listed on the PLaneT web site, namely

(require (planet "typed-scheme.ss" ("plt" "typed-scheme.plt" 1 0)))

I also tried "samth" instead of "plt". In each case, the error message is

require: PLaneT could not download the requested package: Server did not include valid major and minor version information in: (planet "typed-scheme.ss" ("plt" "typed-scheme.plt" 1 0))

I'm using version 369.1-svn6dec2006 under XP.  (I have OS X and Ubuntu at home, but am unable to try them right now.)

===
Gregory Woodhouse

"Mathematics is the science of patterns."
--Lynn Arthur Steen, 1988