[plt-scheme] draw.ss - (lib "draw-sig.ss" "htdp") appears in red

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Thu Dec 14 14:49:37 EST 2006

On Dec 14, 2006, at 11:53, Danny Yoo wrote:
> $ planet -e plt object-debugger.plt 1 0
> After this point, we should be able to start DrScheme without
> seeing errors.

This worked, thanks!

> If you import a module, but use none of its exports, it is
> colored red. Maybe that's why?

object-debugger was removed from v360, now (lib "draw-sig.ss" "help")
is colored in green.

On Dec 14, 2006, at 11:56, Robby Findler wrote:
> That's part of it. That, plus a long-standing bug that when the only
> exports used are signatures, check syntax doesn't detect the use of
> the
> signatures and colors the require red.

I pressed "Check Syntax" after uninstalling object-debugger, and the
red color came back.

I reinstalled object-debugger (in v360), the startup error returned,
the color of (lib "draw-sig.ss" "help") was green until I pressed
"Check Syntax" again again, then the color turned red.

This tells me Robby Findler explained the cause of the red color.

I uninstalled object-debugger again (until v369), since I'm getting
good practice with planet [ -i | -e ] ...

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk