[plt-scheme] Difficulty compiling macro-debugger in svn current

From: Evan Farrer (farrer at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 23:48:55 EDT 2006

I'm on FreeBSD 6-1 and I'm trying to compile PLT scheme from source.  The compile process hangs at:

setup-plt: No more .zos to compile for HTML
setup-plt: No more .zos to compile for Launcher
setup-plt: Compiling .zos used by Lazy Scheme
setup-plt:   in /usr/local/plt/lib/plt/collects/lazy/
setup-plt: Compiling .zos used by Macro Debugger expansion model
setup-plt:   in /usr/local/plt/lib/plt/collects/macro-debugger/model/

My machine feels slugish, and the harddrive is clicking away..  It's been like this for a few minutes.  A week or so ago I noticed the additon of the macro-debugger and played with it a bit so I assume that it's a fairly recient change that is causing the problem.

Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Evan

Posted on the users mailing list.