[plt-scheme] Vancouver Lisp Users Group meeting for April

From: Bill Clementson (billclem at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 8 19:12:42 EDT 2006

Many of us use Lisp night and day; however, few of us have Lisp
embedded in our clothing or monitoring our day-to-day actions. The
April lispvan meeting will discuss a project (actually, a series of
projects) that attempts to do exactly that!

Here's the "official" meeting notice:

Topic: Wearing Lisp
Presenter: Norman Jaffe