[plt-scheme] MrEd Designer.

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 1 21:56:20 EST 2006

We decided to organize PLaneT by person currently responsible for the
code (not necessarily the original author) with the idea that the this
is the person (or entity, I suppose ...) to whom bug reports and other
communication about the software should be targeted. Do not take the
name in PLaneT as anything more than that organizing principle.

Unfortunately, in this situation (as Carl points out) I don't know if
there anything you can do in the combination of unlicensed code and an
unresponsive author.

Also, in partial response to Carl, one of the desiderata for PLaneT is
to avoid as many extra requirements as we can, so I doubt we'll be
forcing people to specify a license anytime soon, but probably we
should find a way to make it easy to specify one.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.