[plt-scheme] PlaneT, plts and distributing software.

From: Pupeno (pupeno at pupeno.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 08:55:53 EDT 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 09:49, Jacob Matthews wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2005, at 10:54 PM, Pupeno wrote:
> > - How do I download a package from PlaneT ? I am interested in
> > Schemeunit, the
> > only version that seems to work is the one at PlaneT.
>
> You just use it, using the require line listed on the planet web
> page. In whatever program you want to use SchemeUnit, you just put:
>
> (require (planet "test.ss" ("schematics" "schemeunit.plt" 1 1)))
>
> and DrScheme will download and install the package, install
> documentation, etc automatically.
I know that, but I do not want to do that, I don't want drscheme to download
anything, I want to download them myself and install it.
Furthermore, I want to read the source code.
Furthermore, I want to package it as a .deb or .ebuild or I won't put it on my
servers.
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)