[plt-scheme] mr-mysql and sql-generator

From: Pupeno (pupeno at pupeno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 24 02:21:04 EDT 2005

I have received some interest on my MySQL bindings (called mr-mysql) so I
decided to make my repository public.
I am also working on another project, sql-generator, which allows you to
generate queries in a Schemish way:
(select ("user" "pass") ("accounts") (and (= "user" "pupeno") (= "pass"
"supersecret")))
This is not like SchemeQL, it is SchemeQL. I took SchemeQL's little language
removing everything else that depended on SrPersist and turned it on a
genering sql query generator.
I still have a lot to do in both projects and sql-generator is in a very
unstable state, but I'd like to get any early feedback that I can get and I
want you to use this code if you find it useful.
I'll keep the repositories updated as I develop, all the info to access them
is here: http://pupeno.com/eng/software/
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)