[plt-scheme] Distributing slideshows.

From: Hendrik Boom (hendrik at pooq.com)
Date: Tue Nov 29 09:56:40 EST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 07:34:03AM -0700, Evan Farrer wrote:
> I've created a Slideshow app that I'll eventually be running on a Windows machine without PLT-Scheme installed and that doesn't have a network connection.  I'm wondering about the best way to wrap up all the needed files.

Whatever you do, before you actually make the presentation, find a
Windows machine that doean't have Scheme installed and make sure it
works there.  In fact, testing it with a fresh install of Windows on
a bare machine might be a good idea, in case there's some incidental DLL
or something that you happem to be using that's not part of a minimal
Windows or part of Scheme.

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.