[plt-scheme] graphical-mzc?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 25 17:34:35 EST 2005

At Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:11:32 -0600, Corey Sweeney wrote:
> But I can't find a graphical-mzc, [...]
> Is there such a thing?

No, it's called `gmzc'. I'll fix the error message.

(We never really settled on the best name for things like
`graphical-mzc', which is how the mismatch came about. But I can at
least make the error message reflect current practice.)


Posted on the users mailing list.