[plt-scheme] plt plot (can I export the graphs?)

From: Paulo Matos (pocm at sat.inesc-id.pt)
Date: Mon May 30 04:09:28 EDT 2005

Carter T Schonwald wrote:

> Hello,
> I wish to export the images created using the Plot library to another
> program to integrate them in document (in microsoft word or corel
> wordperfect) but I'm afraid that there seems to be no mention of such
> capability in the library's documentation.
>
> Could someone who is more familiar with this library clarify if such is
> possible?
>
> Many heartfelt thanks,
> -Carter

Using MrEd library put the plot in a bitmap and save it to disk,
on your application just load the bitmap. :D
Of course you can design a function to do this at once.

If you have any problem, send me an email, I have some code at
home and when I get there I send it to you.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Engº de Informática e Computadores