[plt-scheme] Applicable operators as Swindle classes

From: Will M. Farr (farr at MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Jun 8 00:22:06 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've been writing some code using Swindle, and I'm curious whether
there's a way to define a new swindle class whose instances are
applicable.  (Like instances of <generic> are applicable, but remain
instances of a class with slots, etc.)  I had a look at the Swindle
documentation and the code for some clues---I was thinking I could just
subclass <function> and set a particular slot to the lambda expression
I want when applying an instance---but it wasn't clear to me that this
would work.  Is there someone out there who has done this and could
give me some tips or point me to the right place in the code to clear
things up?

Thanks!
Will

Posted on the users mailing list.