[plt-scheme] Re: Odd SRFI-19 problem on OS X

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 25 11:24:44 EDT 2005

--- David Van Horn <dvanhorn at cs.brandeis.edu> wrote:

> I hope to have a new implementation ready in the next
> couple of weeks, but
> some things such as date->string are already complete.
> Should I send patches
> for the parts I've fixed in the meantime?

One issue here -- PLT's srfi collection has been a mirror
of Schematic's (up until Jay committed his patch this
Schematics always had a strict superset).  I'd prefer PLT
to hold the canonical version, though my preference is very
weak and I could easily be talked out of it.

N.

AIM: noelhwelsh
Blogs: http://monospaced.blogspot.com/  http://www.untyped.com/untyping/