[plt-scheme] cons in VB6, algorithm as variable value in VB6 and CLOS in VB6????

From: ifconfig nslookup (configurator at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 23 16:41:10 EDT 2005

Eek. I never liked VB6's object system, because though it is OO (or
semi-OO), they put a great deal of work to make it difficult to use the
object system... Anyway, it is definitely possible to implement these ideas
in VB6. And now to your implementation:
In Cons.cls, what is the function make supposed to do? set the first
argument to the second's value? Why
ElseIf IsEmpty(elem2) Then
Set elem1 = New cons 'Empty 'Null
then? Why not Set elem1 = Nothing or Set elem1 = elem2?
Why, in the function init, does it Set init = Append(elem,init) and not
append(elem, nothing)?
Also, I'm not sure you can use the function's name as a variable, you can
only set to it. I could be mistaken, though - if it compiles successfully.
Also, about emptyp: (cons something empty) is not empty. Why, then, does a
cons who's cdr IsEmpty return true for emptyp?
 yours,
ifconfig.