[plt-scheme] PLT mzscheme 299.207 on Sharp Zaurus

From: Alexander Shendi (shendi at saruman.lb.bawue.de)
Date: Tue Jul 19 12:44:49 EDT 2005

Hello,

I recently tried to crosscompile PLT mzscheme (Version 299.107) for
the Sharp Zaurus. I had to disable the FFI and use the Senora GC
and tweak the Makefile, but ended up with what seemed to be
a working executable. When I executed it on the Zaurus, I got the
following error message:

bash-2.05$ /opt/QtPalmtop/plt/bin/mzscheme
Welcome to MzScheme version 299.107 (sgc), Copyright (c) 2004-2005 PLT
Scheme, Inc.
> (require (lib "1.ss" "srfi"))
hash-table-put!: expects type <mutable hash-table> as 1st argument,
given: #<hash-table>; other arguments were: #<module-registry>
#<hash-table>

It seems as if something is wrong with the build, as the same
expression works under the natively compiled version.

Can anyone explain what's going on?
Many thanks in advance,

Alex

Posted on the users mailing list.