[plt-scheme] Re: connecting DrScheme servlets to MySQL

From: Geoffrey Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Mon Apr 25 13:48:33 EDT 2005

First, thank you.  I'm not in a rush.  I'm happy to test any patches.
I've been writing servlets in Scheme because I can try new things
faster in Scheme than in Java (thank you PLT and JScheme).

I'm using:  Oracle 9i & 10g for work, MySQL 4.1.11 and PostgreSQL 8.0.2
for research.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk

On Apr 25, 2005, at 12:45, David Van Horn wrote:

> I have a new version of the library, written using the foreign
> interface, that provides a Scheme interface for version 10, 12, and 14
> of the libmysqlclient library (ie. version 3.23, 4.0, and 4.1,
> respectively, of MySQL).  It seems to be a much less flaky package,
> and I hope to make it available soon (within a week) on PLaneT.  If
> you can wait, I'd recommend using this.  If not, let me know what
> version of MySQL you are using (from mysql_version.h) and I can send
> you a patch.

Posted on the users mailing list.