[plt-scheme] web-server reconfiguration

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 10:21:07 EDT 2005

If I recall correctly, your step [4] changes what table is being
modified. But, your restart [10] is starting the server with the
default config (it cannot remember where you saved the config), so you
need to start it with a flag specifying the table, i.e.

$PLTHOME/bin/web-server -f
/Users/gknauth/test/plt/web-server/configuration-table

If this does not work, I will go through your steps by hand and debug.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/