[plt-scheme] web-server reconfiguration

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 09:57:05 EDT 2005

I have done this with a virtual host entry [1] that creates a
"my-application.server" virtual host entry, but leaves the 'localhost'
/ 'server' entry alone, so that the server can be managed normally,
while your application is resident in its own place.

This is only messy when you want your application to augment and/or
link to the defaults.

If you can think of a better way of specifying what you want, you
could write the configuration you'd like to write (please don't write
"(do-what-i-want)") and I can figure out how to make it work. A
potential idea is to allow paths/etc as a list of strings that are
checked in order (a left-masking union operator) rather than a single
string.

Jay

1. http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/299.100/html/web-server/web-server.html#node_toc_node_sec_3.3

--