[plt-scheme] SchemeQL and list.ss not on speaking terms?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 16:23:37 EDT 2005

Use

(prefix schemeql: (lib "schemeql.ss" "schemeql"))

or

(prefix list: (lib "list.ss"))

This will prefix every symbol exported from the collection with
"list:". If you search on "module" and "require" in the Help Desk, you
will find other symbol modifications, such as renaming of single
symbols.

I generally find it useful to prefix the libraries I only use
occasionally, while leaving the other libraries without prefixes. So
in this case, you may want to prefix list.ss.

Jay McCarthy

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.makeoutcity.com/