[plt-scheme] homeschooling/self-study

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 4 12:49:43 EDT 2005

A quick comment on learning scheme.  I've found that the fastest way
to learn something like this, is to just be around people that know
the subject (in this case).  So if you can find someone who knows
scheme to hang around, it can help learning alot.

I'm currently working to get a scheme interest group started in the
chicago area for just this reason.  Of course if you happen to be in
the area, your welcome to join us.

Corey

On Apr 4, 2005 8:55 AM, Rich Talley <rich.talley at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2005 8:32 AM, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>
> > You may want to take a look at the HtDP+ materials in
> >
> >    http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/HtDP/Extended/index.html
> >
> > In addition, you should look at the course outline in
> >
> >    http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/matthias/211-f04/
> >
> > esp the assignments and labs.
>
> Thank you for the pointers. This material will be very useful and it
> looks like great fun too!
>
> Rich

Posted on the users mailing list.