[plt-scheme] Multimedia file format questions

From: Don Blaheta (dblaheta at knox.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 3 00:57:05 EDT 2004

Quoth Robert Bruce Findler:
> On Oct 2, 2004, at 2:56 PM, Don Blaheta wrote:
> > Another problem I had forgotten about: several of my students have
> > reported that DrScheme doesn't let them save files with the extension
> > .bjava (instead converting it to .bjava.scm or just .scm).  I haven't
> > been able to reproduce it; is there some option I should tell them to
> > look for?
>
> I'm not sure. What OS?

Windows, I think.  Like I said, I haven't been able to reproduce it.
Works fine on my Mac. ;)  If it's not something you already know about,
I can work a little bit more at tracking it down; I just didn't want to
waste my time if there was an easy, well-known fix.

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-dblaheta at knox.edu-=-=-<http://faculty.knox.edu/dblaheta/>-=-
"Using a computer should always be easier than not using a computer."