[plt-scheme] MzScheme WebServer logs Apache Compatible?

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Tue Mar 30 19:21:07 EST 2004

On the other hand, it seems the combined log format (XLF/ELF combined
log format) is even more "standard" (or whatever that means), since in
the comparisons of different log analyzers in awstats webpage it says
that all log analyzers (but one - hitbox) tested accept this format but
CLF only partially.
Maybe this is the page to check on apache logs:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/logs.html

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon
Computer and Software Eng. - A.I.
 - > http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm
---