[plt-scheme] Printing slideshow to PS

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos (pocm at netvisao.pt)
Date: Tue Jun 29 09:05:57 EDT 2004

> The only workaround I can think of is to use v299 for PS output.
> Admittedly, that's not a pleasant solution, since it means keeping a
> v299 tree just to produce PS, and there may be porting hassles (such as
> having to use \343 instead of ã in strings, so that both v20x and v299
> can read the code).

Ah, didn't work. Since you mentioned \343, I was hoping that
changin ã to \343 would do it. And indeed \343 appears as an ã in
the slideshow but in PS still shows up as ª. :-/

Cheers,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon

Posted on the users mailing list.