[plt-scheme] Webpage design tools

From: Terrence Brannon (metaperl at urth.org)
Date: Tue Jul 13 12:29:01 EDT 2004

Guillaume Marceau wrote:

>I'm getting ready to rebuild my home page. I haven't touched it in year,
>mostly because I was rather tired of writing html by hand. At the time,
>writing html by hand appeared as the only good solution, but I do hopes
>that things have gotten better since.

Certainly have, LAML is not a bad choice and Webit! is pretty good too,
but after much scanning and light experimentation, I have setted on
ssax/sxml:

    http://ssax.sf.net

>I would like to get an idea of how the plt-scheme crowd build their
>webpages.

http://www-lnc.usc.edu/~brannon/

has a "Download the sourcecode" link at the bottom which shows how I did
my website is SXML.

If you want to see a complex example, see how

   http://kanren.sf.net

was rendered by the co-author of ssax/sxml himself, Oleg Kiselyov

--
  (let recur ((lis x) (k k))
    (if (zero? k) (values '() lis)