[plt-scheme] Webpage design tools

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 13 11:48:29 EDT 2004

I'm getting ready to rebuild my home page. I haven't touched it in year,
mostly because I was rather tired of writing html by hand. At the time,
writing html by hand appeared as the only good solution, but I do hopes
that things have gotten better since.

I would like to get an idea of how the plt-scheme crowd build their
webpages. I am interested to hear about the libraries and tricks you
use. I would like to know how difficult is it these days to make a nice
page that renders correctly under both mozilla, opera and IE. Also, do
you use any html editor to tweak the graphical design of the page? If
so, which ones?

Thanks

Posted on the users mailing list.