[plt-scheme] naming convention for structure constructor vs. wrapper?

From: Michael Sperber (sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Fri Jul 2 12:40:42 EDT 2004

Thanks for the elaborate examples---these are exactly what I was
looking for.

Felix> Perhaps conflating these uses with the core functionality of
Felix> structures is misguided

Felix> But the idea of being to associate data with a procedure object (other
Felix> than just the computation it provides) seems quite solid to
Felix> me.

Indeed---but note that MzScheme does it exactly the other way around.
I would think that doing exactly what you say results in a more
orthogonal system---I'd probably start by looking at Guillermo Rozas's
PhD thesis for ideas.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike