[plt-scheme] v299 build on OS X -- wchar.h? wctype.h?

From: Jordan Johnson (jorjohns at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 29 16:29:01 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile the 299 exp code for my first time, and gcc
stopped with errors at lines 37-38 of plt/src/mzscheme/src/string.c --
I don't have the wchar.h and wctype.h libraries included there.

I'm using OS X Jaguar (10.2.8) and gcc 3.1, with the Developer Tools
installed.  I don't see any references to these libraries in the
READMEs, and some Googling suggests that wchar.h isn't supported on
Panther.

Is there something I'm missing that would allow me to work around this
absence?  (Short of upgrading to Panther, of course...)

Thanks,
jmj

: Jordan Johnson - jorjohns @ cs . indiana . edu
: Thrive defensively.