[plt-scheme] Unicode, take 3

From: Grzegorz Chrupała (grzegorz at pithekos.net)
Date: Thu Apr 1 15:54:25 EST 2004

On Thu 01 Apr 2004 22:42, Paul Schlie wrote:

> Hi Matthew, sound's interesting, but it still confounds me as to how
> this actually truly benefits either the language in general, or
[ . . . ]

Wasn't Matthew Flatt's post meant to be a joke? I'm confused :(
I would be seriously interested in knowing about plans and schedule for
basic Unicode support in PLT scheme.
Cheers,
Grzegorz Chrupała | http://pithekos.net | grzegorzc at jabber.org
To describe religions as mind viruses is sometimes interpreted as
contemptuous or even hostile. It is both.
                           -- Richard Dawkins, A Devil's Chaplain

Posted on the users mailing list.