[plt-scheme] Scheme based cms?

From: MJ Ray (markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 2 06:07:57 EDT 2003

On 2003-09-02 09:24:21 +0100 Rohan Nicholls
<rohan.nicholls at answerweb.nl> wrote:
> I am looking for a content management system for a non-profit
> organization [...]

I've been doing work in this line for a few years now, but I tend to
assemble from a kit of parts rather than trying to make one size fit
all.  It was originally developed for an award-winning student
publication ;-) but I left uni after installing an alpha and never
finished it.  I can make my toolbox available, or I can start trying
to assemble them into a database-backed CMS again, like I've been
meaning to for far too long.  Having an external collaborator again
may be the encouragement I need.  I think the notes on the alpha are
at http://mjr.towers.org.uk/se2/

> [...] number of schemes on the net, none of which have to do with
> computer languages.;)

Yeah, that bites me too.

BTW, your old email address bounces.  Can I fix your schemeuk
subscription?

       http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at