[plt-scheme] Scheme based cms?

From: Rohan Nicholls (rohan.nicholls at answerweb.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 2 04:24:21 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am looking for a content management system for a non-profit organization I
am involved with, and as it is looking like I will be doing most of the
development on it I would prefer a lisp or scheme based system.
I have been working with plt in my spare time for a while now, and like it a
lot.  It also can be implemented on a range of different platforms, most
notably windows and *nix systems, and that is vital.

The basics of the cms would involve mostly web based publication, with good
multi-language support as the core of the documentation to be made will be
translated into a number of different languages. There will be a number of
contributors, and a need for the look and feel to be relatively customizable
(ie. "skins", but not much deeper).

Thanks for any advise anyone can give, I have been googling away to little
avail.  A little downside to scheme having the name it has is that there are
a remarkable number of schemes on the net, none of which have to do with
computer languages.;)

Rohan

Posted on the users mailing list.