[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme documentation available in info format?

From: Neil W. Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Nov 8 15:15:01 EST 2003

I agree that Info documentation would be useful for some purposes.

> I know that Quack will open the appropriate html page in the PLT
> documentation for a keyword with "C-c C-q k" but it doesn't position
> to the correct place in the document.

Actually, Quack does use the HTTP fragment info from PLT's indexes.  If
your Web browser is not scrolling to the correct position of the page
when doing keyword lookup from Quack, let me know which browser, and I
will debug.  (The most likely cause is URI escaping in fragment
identifiers.)

Posted on the users mailing list.