[plt-scheme] current-load-relative-directory on stand-alone executable

From: Shawn Legrand (splegrand at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 25 12:54:21 EST 2003

Sorry, I should have posted that - I am using Windose version 203 from the PLT site.
 Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:There were some bugs in the way that standalone modules were created
that have been recently fixed. Can you tell me which version of
DrScheme you're using?

Thanks,
Robby

splegrand at yahoo.com