[plt-scheme] drscheme 203.5 problem

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 8 23:39:03 EST 2003

At 08 Mar 2003 22:32:13 -0500, Dimitry Gashinsky wrote:
> However I am still having problem with open or save
> dialog box in DrScheme and MrEd. The text entry for a file name is
> squashed into a thin line. I can type in the file name, but I do not see
> what I am typing. Is it a font problem? I also noticed that there is no
> text field next to the entry field which gets squashed. The other
> dialogs with text message next to the entry field do work. I am
> attaching a small snapshot of the dialog box.

This one has me stumped so far. Does anyone else on the list see this
problem?

I don't think it can be a font problem. The font for the text field is
the same as for everything else.

Possibly relevant: In the screen shot you sent, did you make the dialog
that small yourself, or is that size of the dialog when it first
appears?

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.