[plt-scheme] drscheme 203.5 problem

From: Dimitry Gashinsky (dig at mail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 8 22:32:13 EST 2003

Matthew,

Thank you for a fast reply. I got the latest version and it starts up
with no problem. However I am still having problem with open or save
dialog box in DrScheme and MrEd. The text entry for a file name is
squashed into a thin line. I can type in the file name, but I do not see
what I am typing. Is it a font problem? I also noticed that there is no
text field next to the entry field which gets squashed. The other
dialogs with text message next to the entry field do work. I am
attaching a small snapshot of the dialog box.

Dima