[plt-scheme] Snips and styles in text%

From: Saint Katsmall T. Wise, Esquire (kela_bit at netvision.net.il)
Date: Fri Jun 27 05:20:11 EDT 2003

Robby Findler wrote:

>At Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:56:08 -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
>

>>  (define p ... some number ...)
>>  (define style-delta (make-object style-delta% 'change-weight 'bold))
>>  (send editor insert snip p p)
>>  (send editor change-style style-delta)
>>

>Oops, that last line should have been:
>
>  (send editor change-style style-delta p (+ p 1))
>
>Robby

I managed to use change-style with a style-delta% being the object that
is saved and changed andn not a style%.
Now I am faced with the problem of setting the background color of a
text% control. The text has a black background like I want and did using
the styles, but I want the entire box to have black background
(otherwise it's damn ugly). How would I do that?

Katsmall T. Wise, Esquire