[plt-scheme] How to compile a exe for Windows

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:25:07 EDT 2003

At Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:13:25 +0200, "The Computer Man" wrote:
> I would like to compile a scheme project made up of 5 files, with central
> data bases which load the 4 other (load "file.scm") I try to compile with
> mzc but I does not obtain that DLL I also tested by taking code C then to
> compile it with visual c++ but I do not arrive has anything. Could somebody
> how make to build this exe?

You'll need to use `module' and require' instead of `load', so that
your main file is

 (module <name> mzscheme
   (require "file1.scm" "file2.scm" "file3.scm" "file4.scm"))

Then either use DrScheme's "Create Executable" menu item under
"Scheme", or use mzc's --exe or --gui-exe flag.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.