[plt-scheme] A little puzzle

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Wed Jul 30 12:01:32 EDT 2003

Some time ago I made a little puzzle game (for teaching, but
ended up not using it). It could be used as an simple example of
how to use the MrEd toolkit in either collect\games or perhaps
the Schematic Cookbook.

  <http://www.scheme.dk/src/puzzle-eng.scm>

The game uses the example images that come with Windows.
But - since I have a danish version - I need some help
to make it work on an english windows.

It is the follwing that needs to be changed:

(define picture-name    "solnedgang")
(define picture-selection-list (instantiate choice% () (parent dialog)
(label "Picture: ")
                                 (choices (list "Solnedgang" "Vinter"
"Åkander" "Bjergtoppe"))
                                 (callback handle-picture-choice)))

Will a kind soul make it work on an english windows and mail the changes?

--
Jens Axel Søgaard

(Solnedgang = sunset, Vinter=winter, Åkander = flowers on water , bjergtoppe
= mountains )