[plt-scheme] Installing .plt files

From: Giannandrea Castaldi (g.castal at tiscali.it)
Date: Wed Jan 22 06:06:49 EST 2003

I've tried to install under plt the testsuite schemeunit lunching the
command:

setup-plt schemeunit-1.2.plt

but there is the following error:

setup-plt: Compiling .zos for schemeunit at
/usr/local/plt/collects/schemeunit
load-handler: expected a `module' declaration for `example' in
"/usr/local/plt/collects/schemeunit/example.ss", but found something else
setup-plt: No more .zos for SchemeUnit Documentation at
/usr/local/plt/collects/doc/schemeunit
setup-plt: Done setting up
setup-plt:
setup-plt: Error during Compiling .zos for schemeunit
(/usr/local/plt/collects/schemeunit)
setup-plt:   load-handler: expected a `module' declaration for `example'
in "/usr/local/plt/collects/schemeunit/example.ss", but found something else

The problem is that to install any library (es. schemeunit) under plt it
must be defined as a module?
The only things I can do now without modifying schemeunit is to load it
from my code?

Thanks.

Giannandrea

Posted on the users mailing list.