[plt-scheme] Reading a comma?

From: Jeanette A Auer (auerja at cs.latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jan 8 20:22:36 EST 2003

I need to read an input file that has commas in it at the end of each
line. Of course (read ...) where the ... is a comma evaluates to ignore
this as it is a comment.

I am using DrScheme 202.

An example of the file content to be read is as follows:

SELECT * FROM  datgenoutc8a2d8i4 WHERE  I_Atttribute1 = "a" AND  target =
"c3";
SELECT * FROM  datgenoutc8a2d8i4 WHERE  I_Atttribute1 = "b" AND  target =
"c7";
SELECT * FROM  datgenoutc8a2d8i4 WHERE  I_Atttribute1 = "c" AND  target =
"c2";
SELECT * FROM  datgenoutc8a2d8i4 WHERE  I_Atttribute1 = "d" AND  target =
"c4";
SELECT * FROM  datgenoutc8a2d8i4 WHERE  I_Atttribute1 = "e" AND  target =
"c5";

Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance

Jeanette