[plt-scheme] MrED - scrollbars

From: Guenther Schmidt (gue.schmidt at web.de)
Date: Sun Dec 7 18:29:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I've been making some progress on MrED and Scheme in general, on this one I'm stuck though:

My application (in progress ;-)) has text-fields buttons and so on for entering checks (amount number payee) and a button to save the check (add it to the list of checks), reset the input fields and display the newly created check in a table (outer vertical-pane with horizontal-panes as rows for now).

Now as I add the checks naturally the table grows (adding horizontal-pane childreen to the vertical-pane). Now at a certain size I would prefer a scrollbar to appear instead of the pane growing.

What classes or elements should I use instead for the above setup?

How would you go about displaying elements in a table?

Kind regards

Guenther

Posted on the users mailing list.