[plt-scheme] Clas override, MrEd question...

From: Rian Douglas (rian.douglas at nec.com.au)
Date: Fri Aug 15 00:40:04 EDT 2003

I'm looking for/implementing a filtered choice/list box, which restricts
the available choices to those that match a filter string.  I haven't
seen any available widgets that do this, so I've begun hacking together
a choice% subclass.  I've captured keyboard events, to create the filter
string, but I cannot override the append method, and call the superclass
append method from within it.  I would like this to happen within the
one widget (not really after a seperate text field, although I may have
to go that way).  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rian Douglas

Posted on the users mailing list.