[plt-scheme] schemeQL

From: Pedro Pinto (ppinto at cs.cmu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 19 09:56:29 EDT 2002

Thanks Francisco,

The database is MS-SQL server, v7.0. I don't have access to the machine
right now but the ODBC driver is definitely the latest and greatest (it's a
brand new  installation).

I had no problems making the database connection (although when I got the
ODBC data source name wrong the schemeQL error message was just as cryptic)
but executing any query would fail.

-pp