[plt-scheme] expander language

From: Robert Bruce Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 14 00:07:37 EST 2002

If all you are interested in is the datum, just do as John pointed out
and use syntax-object->datum. The syntax browser is really for syntax
objects where you need to know the internal structure of the properties
and whatnot. (In fact, most of the time for me, the general info box is
far smaller than the sexp representation of the syntax object).

At Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:06:56 -0500, "David B. Tucker" wrote:

> The expander repl isn't particularly convenient -- right now it just
> prints #<syntax>, and when you click on that you get an enormous
> "general info" window.
>
> Most of the time, I would rather it just printed out the expanded
> sexp, which takes less room and doesn't require me to click on the
> result.  Are there any plans to support that?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.