[plt-scheme] Question about scheme os for information appliances (phones)

From: Steven Jenkins (jenkinss at etsu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 5 11:08:56 EST 2002

That's an interesting example.  I've often thought that the 'appliance'
markets (not just phones, but firewalls, web servers, file/print
servers, etc) would generate a demand  for this type of solution.  But
as I look at a lot of the 'modular, extensible' OS projects of the 90s,
many seem to have wound down without any adoption or product per se.

For example, is Flux still being actively worked on?  (Matthew?)

Steven