[plt-scheme] New Help Desk doesn't start

From: Robert Matovinovic (Robert.Matovinovic at web.de)
Date: Sat Aug 3 10:25:05 EDT 2002

Hallo,
I just downloaded and installed DrScheme 201. So far I can see everything works fine but the Help Desk. If I click the menu item in DrScheme or try to start Help Desk.exe directly I get the following error messages:

DrScheme internal error:
shell-execute: execute failed for: "http://127.0.0.1:8001/servlets/home.ss" (Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.; errno=2)
The system cannot find the file.

After starting Help Desk.exe I get the same message as above but in addition I get the Help Desk error message:
Unable to start a browser. Manually start a browser and use the URL http://127.0.0.1:8000/servlets/home.ss.

Starting the browser manually with the url works.

I'm using DrScheme with Windows XP Home and IE 6. Is there any help to get the browser start automatically as it should? I searched the documentation and maiinglist for hours and didn't find a hint.

Robert