[racket-dev] Racket v5.92

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Jan 27 11:13:51 EST 2014

The 5.92 CSS also doesn't seem to differentiate the different link types
by color or other visual emphasis.

IMHO, this is a step backwards, especially when it comes to visually
distinguishing the three kinds of links: (1) identifier definition; (2)
"tech", and (3) everything else.  As I said in an earlier message on the
CSS, overall I think the CSS is an improvement, but the new links
appearances are a poor for reading typical Racket docs with their
plethora of links.

Neil V.

Asumu Takikawa wrote at 01/27/2014 10:54 AM:
> BTW, the 5.92 docs are missing some of the recent CSS changes from HEAD.
> Could we cherry-pick some of those for 6.0? For example, the blue boxes
> don't work here:
>    http://docs.racket-lang.org/inside/Evaluation.html

[...]

Posted on the dev mailing list.