[racket-dev] The repository is now split

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 4 14:58:50 EST 2014

In cooperation with Sam, I've pushed a change to the way that `make`
links the content of "pkgs". If you run `make` again, it should tell
you to delete your old

  racket/etc/config.rktd

Also, the "native-pkgs" submodule is gone. The problem that John saw
with "libintl.8.dylib" has been fixed by updating the native-library
packages on "pkgs.racket-lang.org". You'll need to use `raco pkg
update` to get those updates!

For now, use `git pull` to update core Racket and the handful of
packages in "pkgs". Use `raco pkg update` to update anything else. We
expect to make `raco pkg update` apply to everything (i.e., to imply a
`git pull` in the main repository's directory), but we're not there,
yet.

Posted on the dev mailing list.