[racket-dev] Can a TR wizard check my extflonum changes? [was [plt] Push #28592: master branch updated]

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 13:06:57 EDT 2014

On 04/22/2014 10:48 AM, ntoronto at racket-lang.org wrote:
> ntoronto has updated `master' from 67805b9f04 to 14bbd662e9.
>    http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/67805b9f04..14bbd662e9
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> 85deab7 Neil Toronto <neil.toronto at gmail.com> 2014-04-22 10:45
> :
> | Added ExtFlonum (and subtypes) and ExtFlVector to the base type environment

The changes mostly mimic the types and test cases for flonums and
flvectors, but with adjustments to leave extflonums out of the numeric
tower. Everything passes and extflonum expressions seem to type
correctly, but I can't be sure I didn't miss anything. Can a more
TR-internals-savvy person give the changes a quick once-over?

Neil ⊥

Posted on the dev mailing list.