[racket-dev] Tweaked doc pages

From: Michael Wilber (mwilber at uccs.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 5 15:39:04 EST 2013

The Google search box seems a bit disorienting to me. Perhaps I just
learned Racket, say yesterday, and it's unclear what it provides that
isn't searched by the search box in the top middle. It might be nice to
integrate that with the results page somehow, like a "Didn't find what
you're looking for? Here are some Google search results for your query
on racket-lang.org, stackoverflow, ..."